Friday, September 11, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

After a crazy week, and a bit of a rest, the Handmade Tweet is back. Featured today is Outstanding Knobs by Emma Mackintosh.

From Outstandingknobs's Shop Announcement:

"Unique, one of a kind borosilicate glass knobs, formed in the flame and kiln-annealed for strength and stability.
I work from my studio in the heart of the English Lake District, taking inspiration from the stunning scenery around me. I also make glass beads - check out my other Etsy shop, www.flyingbead.etsy.com"


I was lucky enough to win one of Emma's beautiful drawer pulls from a FHFteam treasury contest. I found it waiting for me on my return home and it is absolutely stunning! I'm now looking for the perfect place to use it so I can show it off.

Click on the picture to see more of her fabulous glasswork.


Peacock red and white - unique lampwork borosilicate
glass drawer pull or cabinet knob - Outstanding Knobs


No comments: