Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet is a little late, I forgot to write it last night. I blame it on the strep throat. Anyway, better late than never. Here it is from Thyme2dream on etsy.

From Thyme2dream's Shop Announcement:

"Welcome to my secret garden of jewelry and fanciful things for magical spaces~thanks for stopping by...I make jewelry for discerning fae and elven folk, and have recently discovered that humans fancy it as well."
☆:*¨¨*:★:*¨¨*:☆:*¨¨*:★:*¨¨*:☆:

I've always loved ear cuffs but I haven't seen many lately. I hope they are making a come back because these are so gorgeous everyone should be wearing them. I love the way this one wraps around your entire ear. I haven't seen any like this before. Click on the picture to more fabulous wire wrapped creations from Thyme2dream.



Fairy Bower Moonlight Blue Ear Cuff Vine Wrap

1 comment:

Karla said...

Thanks for including my ear cuff here:-)!!!