Monday, September 19, 2011

The Handmade Tweet

The Handmade Tweet for today highlights Myra Oliver of Happylicious Inc. on etsy.

From Myra's shop announcement:

 "***Welcome!!! I started this Etsy page awhile back but never really got around to putting stuff up until reccently. I'm pregnant and on bed rest until my lil' baby is born so this is what I've been doing to help pass the time!! Enjoy and get Happyfied!!!"

 She also says, "Cha Cha Bracelets are my Specialty!"

I have one of Myra's bracelets and when it arrived I was most certainly Happyfied. :-) She also made me a matching pair of earrings that I just love. Her creations are so wonderfully alive with colour and bling they are fun to wear. That's one of the great things about bracelets, unlike a necklace or earrings you get to admire a bracelet while you wear it.
 Here is just one of her creations. Please click on the picture to check out more of her designs. You'll be glad you did.


Blue & White Cha Cha

No comments: