Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from Jillatay Clay & Magic on etsy.

From Jillata's Profile:

 "I have always loved miniatures. I'm having so much fun as the ideas just keep flowing in. I firmly believe in my Muse, she is so generous to me. Creativity is a blessing I don't take lightly and yet it is all just fun and playing in the mud!"

 "Clay is magical to me, formed right in the heart of our Mother Earth. Hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. It has been my passion for over 20 years. My husband has now joined with me and is making boats, houses and other things too. It's a fun ride!"

 I can really empathize with Jill on this. The creative process is not always easy and you can never take it for granted but when it all comes together it is wonderful. Judging from her shop I can say her Muse have been very generous.
Being an animal lover I was most attracted to her fabulous collection of little critters. She even has a "Shrine to the Great Cat Deity". The ultimate gift for the cat lover who has everything. Since I'm a cat lover myself I just had to share my favorite. One can never have too much cat art.
To see more of her outstanding work just click on the picture below.

Ceramic Little Tabby Cat in Elegant Black and Brown Gown - Zoomorphic Vessel

No comments: