Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Handmade Tweet

Ya! Two posts in one week! I'm on a role.

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from one of my new favorite artists Nickelart on etsy.

From Nickelart's Profile:

"In addition to my profession, which is not purely creative, I like arts, being creativly and try out new things, sometimes despair at my sewing machine, get in trouble with my husband because I fill out every room of our house with beads, fabrics & co."

A woman truly after my own heart. I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one with a husband that complains about my creative endeavors taking over the whole house.

Nickelart, aka Katja, lives in Germany and I discovered her in a BNR (Buy-n-Replace) treasury. I've become addicted to them lately. I fell in love with her wonderful fabric bracelets. They are so pretty and such a clever design that I couldn't resist ordering one. I was surprised at how fast it arrived from Germany and I loved it so much I ordered another. Katja also makes other lovely jewelry such as earrings and necklaces. Check out more of her designs by clicking on the picture below.

COLORS - romantic fabric wrap Bracelet with a small Bead - 28 inch - colorful, multicolored


No comments: