Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from a site that I haven't visited before, SisterJewelry's The Pirate Chest on Bonanzle.

From SisterJewelry's profile:

"I am a mother of 1 grown son.I was born and raised in Eastern North Carolina.I love to socialize and have fun.
Jewelry has been a passion for many years. I am a Member & Sponsor of SRAJD(Self-Representing Artist Jewelry Designer)I love to work with Swarovski Crystals,Lampwork beads, & gemstones.You will find that I don't have any certain style.I seem to love them all.You will find more handcrafted watches than anything else..That's my fave!!I would love to mount gems & diamonds.... My next goal in life is to get a Jeweler's license.
"

Really lovely, such a beautiful combination of colours. I just love lampwork beads. Click on the picture to see more beautiful creations from The Pirate Chest.


Handcrafted Blue Amber Lampwork Bead Necklace Set


No comments: