Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from YoursTruli on ArtFire.

From YoursTruli's Artisan Bio:

"Renaissance - Tudor - Medieval - Victorian - Nouveau - Art Deco Vintage Style Jewelry inspired by the opulent designs of the past created with a beautiful blend of the old with the new. AND Jewelry With A Flair For The Extraordinary with a more contemporary look to spice up your life! So cozy up to the computer with your favorite cup of tea, relax and enjoy while you view my offerings from the comfort of your home and step back in time. Make sure to take a peek at the Store Policies and if you have any questions or a special request please do not hesitate to send me a convo! ~Yours, Truli
http://yours-truli.com/"

I love Victorian jewelry, it's one of the thinks that attracted me to steampunk. This is a truly stunning necklace and it's my two favorite colours. Click on the picture to see more stunning jewelry from YoursTruli.


Elegant Edwardian Asymmetrical Purple Green Necklace

2 comments:

YoursTruli said...

Great blog! Thank you so much for featuring my Edwardian necklace so nice of you! My two favorite color too :) and I love combining them.

KMalinkaVintage said...

Wonderful neckace!