Monday, July 13, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet is from an artist that I featured in the 'You've Been Tagged' post The Madd Katter's Studio. Her creations are so wonderful they are definitely worth a second look.

From Madd Katter's profile:

"I am new to Etsy but not to art or selling. I have been working in all medias for over 25 years. I made and sold my first art dolls at 17 and bears followed. I have over 1250 100% positive feedback rating on ebay. I was directed to Etsy by friends and customers until recently i didn't know it was here! THANK YOU EVERYONE! I specialize in cats both realistic and whimsical. I was raised with Siamese and persians. I also love creating mice,rats, guinea pigs, the occasional bunnies and art dolls. I take great pride in my art and in details. I wouldn't sell anything I wouldn't be proud to own."

I'd be proud to own one of these adorable little animals. Have you ever seen anything a cute as a bumble mouse? Click on the picture to see more of Madd Katter's adorable creatures.



Beezle OOAK Bumble Mouse FREE SHIPPING

No comments: