Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet is from Nikifashion on etsy.

From Nikifashion's Shop Announcement:

"Welcome to my shop!
I am always listing new items so check back often!
Unique and rather unusual clothing, knitted and crocheted accessories. Most of them are one of the kind. Custom orders are welcome :)
I'm a proud member of CCCOE, California Crafters Club of Etsy."

This is such a gorgeous shawl I'd want to wear it all year round! I love everything about it. Click on the picture to see more beautiful creations from Nikifashion and be sure to check out the other pictures of this shawl for different ways to wear it.

Renaissance Style Olive- Green
Crocheted Ruffle Shawl


1 comment:

KMalinkaVintage said...

Carol,
Thanks so much. I fill so wonderful to see you featured me. You make my day so happy!