Friday, June 26, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

Something a little different today. But don't worry, The Handmade Tweet will be back tomorrow.

Thanks to Sheree from Shades of Victoria for tagging me. I've never heard of this before but it sounds like fun. According to Sheree's post here is what you do.

The 2 rules of tagging are: (this is what you do)
1. respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replacing my answers with yours, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention,
add one more question of your own (don't feel obliged as it's quite long already!)
2.Tag eight other people (and, let them know, of course!)

So here are the eight people I have tagged. Starting with Sheree from Shades of Victoria who tagged me. Questions will follow.



Waterfall Flower Garden Bracelet



Click here to see more of Sheree's beautiful designs.



Pink Drip Dragon


Click here to view the art of C. Kathleen Sumers


Orange the Cat Mini Quilt Art Pin



Click Here to visit Banbury Cross on etsy


Steampunk Ring - 6.5 ONLY - Gunmetal Copper wire ring with clock parts INLAY in MYSTERIOUS Amber beads - ORBIT ARTIFACT STEAMED

Click here to see more Catherinette Rings



Dragon Necklace / Pendant

Renaissance Costume accessory FAE



Click here to see more of FaeRealm's creations


PRINT- KITTY LOVE-Big Eye Girl-Cat Fantasy Art-8.5x11


Click here to see more Morbidly Adorable Creations - The Art of Misty Benson


Mittens A Tiny needle felted kitten


Click Here to more from The Madd Katter's Studio


Steampunk Propeller Lamp Airship light industrial


Click here for more fabulous creations from River Otter Widget

Wow, it's not hard to tell what I like, cats, dragons and steampunk.

Now on to the questions.

What is your current obsession? Steampunk! I swear the genre was invented just for me. It is so my style and I loved Jules Vern stories when I was young. Oh, and also dragons and cats. Can't get enough of them.

What is your greatest achievement? That's a hard one. I use to think it was getting through five years of night school, and graduating with honours, but I haven't really done anything with the training. Now I think it's just building a life with lots of wonderful friends to share it with.

Coffee or Tea? Tea, I drink gallons of it, mostly hot. The occasional french vanilla is nice though.

What's for dinner? Didn't have any. Power was out all over town and I didn't have anything I could eat cold.

What have you just made? A sudo Elizabethan pirate jacket for a pirate ball.

What are you listening to right now? The fan, it's very warm.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Orange Pineapple, Yummm.

What do you think of the person who tagged you? I love her work she's a very talented artist.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? The top of Whistler mountain. What a view!

What’s your favorite quote (for now)? Dogs have masters, cats have staff.

What is your favorite colour? Purple!!

What is your dream job? To do costuming or makeup for a movie or TV show.

Do you admire any one’s style? I admire anyone who does, and wears, what they want and doesn't worry about what anyone else thinks of them.

Describe your personal style? My mood of the moment. Usually something that make people look at me sideways.

What are you going to do after this? Go to bed, it's late

What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries!

What inspires you? A new costume and shopping for fabric for a new costume. And a new hobby, as if I had time.

Your favorite book? Mists of Avalon. I've always loved the King Arthur legend and this is my favourite telling. Ya for powerful women!

Do you collect something? Pleeze!!! I collect everything. Scifi stuff, rocks, dragons, teddy bears, cats (real and art) and the list goes on....

Where is your favorite place to be? At a convention, in costume, with lots of friends (also in costume).

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Great job! I'm so glad you had fun doing this. :D
http://shadesofvictoria.etsy.com