Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from Moon Of Glass on Etsy.
I just love the movement of this piece. It looks like a swirling pool of water. Click on the picture to visit Moon of Glass's shop.

From moonofglass's Shop Announcement:

"Thanks for stopping by!

I offer original fused glass and lampworked jewelry and home decor. If you'd see something you'd like more of, or if you'd like something a little different, just let me know!

You may also want to check out my blog at http://moonofglass.blogspot.com. Also, if you'd like to be added to may email list (I send out promos about once every three months, including coupons!) please hit the "contact moonofglass" button in the bar on the right, and send me your name and email address."


Green and Clear Glass Vase


No comments: