Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from a fellow Steam Team member, and close friend, adicat.

From adicat's Shop Announcement

"***Handcrafted with LOVE, steampunk, quilts and oddities, something for every taste!~~*

After years of managing a retail store and doing special projects for clients and friends, Etsy seemed like the perfect evolution for my art and my store. i like to call my art tactile art, because i utilize materials that have texture and depth, the new and vintage materials i use come from years of collecting,the result is art with personality.

i have a little army of faeries that bring me the odd enchanted artifact, which sometimes find their way into the shop and through me to you."

This one is just too cute not to share. Click on the picture to visit adicat's shop.


Zig Zag Zebra Mini Quilt Art Brooche

1 comment:

Jane Loedding, Artist & Owner said...

Love zebras! This brooche is so-o-o cute!!