Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's handmade Tweet comes from fellow Metaphysical Etsy Team member Tatania Rosa.

From Tatania Rosa's Bio:

"Hello, I'm Heather Buckman. I'm a geeky goth who loves to tat, draw, paint and listen to music. I also love gothic art and historical and gothic fiction. I recently graduated from University and have decided to start this shop for my tatting creations. Enjoy."

I love the look of tatting. I have no idea how it is done but it fascinates me. Heather is having a sale this holiday weekend. Everything in her shop is 20% off from now till Monday. Click on the picture to find some great deals on her beautiful work.


SALE WAS 28 NOW 22.40
Pendant - Elizabeth in black and red


2 comments:

TataniaRosa said...

Thank you so much for featuring me. I'm glad you like my work :)

Heather x

CJ Grand said...

Glad to do it your work is beautiful.