Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from fellow Etsy Blogger and fellow Canadian Sassmowth Designs.

From Sassmowth Design's Bio:

"I was always a crafty kid, now I'm a crafty adult. I enjoy so many different crafts that I can't seem to stick with just one, so you'll be sure to find a wide variety of products on my site. (I've just recently started posting stock, but check back often because there will soon be many more.)"

These are such a great idea and they look so good. Pretty, usefully and environmentally friendly! What more could you ask for? Be sure to click on the picture and visit Sassmowth Design's shop for some wonderfully funny Christmas cards.



Reusable Swiffer Cloths - Set of 3 - (Greens) -
FREE SHIPPING


1 comment:

Carrieann said...

What a great idea! I love this!