Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from Feel Good Fashions on etsy.

From FeelGoodFashion's Shop Announcement:

"Welcome to my Shop! We hope to offer you quality handmade silver jewelry, unique necklaces, and stimulating supplies for making your own jewelry. Both my wife and I are making things, and we hope you will find something you like. We can also take orders for custom jewelry."


I love Phantom Quartz. It looks like a stone with its own little eco system. They're such an amazing little piece of nature. Photos never really do them justice. I've made a few necklaces with these myself and I always have trouble parting with them. Click on the picture for more stone and silver creations by Feel Good Fashions.


Phantom Quartz Multigem Sterling Silver Pendant

No comments: