Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from Blue Jane on ArtFire.

From Blue Jane's Bio:

"I love nature and creating fantasy art. Sometimes, when I am in my garden or the woods, I could swear I see a fairy or an elf. I enjoy creating them out of polymer clay or in a painting to make them visible! My name is Jane Priser and I hope you enjoy my creations."

This is certainly the most unique dream catcher I've ever seen. It's so stunningly beautiful I truly believe it has the power to keep bad dreams away. Click on the picture to see more of Jane's unique designs. Jane is participating in the ArtFire Holiday Deals promo. Check her shop for sales and free shipping and remember only one more month to shop for Christmas.


Alien Dream Catcher Sculpture

1 comment:

Aunt Jane said...

Thank you for featuring me and my work on your wonderful blog!!! This is Blue Jane, but I am also Aunt Jane :)