Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet is from Roia O'Brien Jewelry Design on etsy.

From roiaobrien's Shop Announcement:

"Welcome to my shop!!!

All items are handmade by me and a lot of attention has gone into every tiny detail to create a one of a kind piece of wearable art.

All my pieces are made from scratch with sterling silver or gold filled wire and embellished with semi-precious gemstones, glass beads, or swarovski crystals.

All my beaded bracelets are made without a loom using only extra small size 15 seed beads.

Also, I rarely create the same design twice, so when you order a custom piece from me it will be the only one like it in the world!"

These are just stunning and I can't believe the amount of work that must have gone into them. Click on the picture to visit Roia O'Brien's shop.


Casablanca Earrings