Monday, June 15, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet is from "Welcome To My Whimsy, the art of C. Kathleen Summers"

Oh how I do love dragons. I purchased a very special dragon from Kathleen and while I anxiously wait for its arrival I thought I'd share her creations with you.

From ckathleensumers's Shop Announcement:

"Greetings and welcome to my whimsy! This is a portion of my current inventory. If you're looking for something special please don't hesitate to contact me. I do take commissions and they don't have to be in the fantasy genre. Example pictures can be found on my website, www.welcometomywhimsy.com For those interested my blog can be found at http://ckathleensummers.blogspot.com"

We all need a little more of this in our lives. Click on the picture to visit Kathleen's shop.



Relax

1 comment:

Meghann said...

What a great shop, her designs are just amazing, thank you for sharing!
Thanks also for following my blog, I really appreciate it!