Friday, January 15, 2010

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from Skeleigh on etsy. After yesterday's post you'll understand why I chose to feature this shop today. Her cause is near and dear to my heart.

From skeleigh's Bio:

"I have been making jewelry and rosaries for 13 years now. For a few years I did it for a living, selling on eBay and in my local community. In 2006 my ten-year-old son was diagnosed with brain cancer. He died on August 31, 2008. I am now making jewelry to raise funds for, and awareness of, pediatric brain tumor research and to help other families still fighting this hideous disease."

Skeleigh's designs are beautiful and vibrant and full of life and hope and they couldn't be for a better cause. I'm going to buy something for all these reasons. Click on the picture to see all of her fabulous designs and please choose something for yourself or a loved one.

Purple Orange and Green Floral Origami Glass Tile Pendant CHILDHOOD CANCER RESEARCH


No comments: